Sunday 24 November 2013

Next Stop: Thailand

In February, I am planning my first trip to Thailand with Holly.  So firstly, today we found our flights, which although we haven't booked yet, we are happy with and we are starting to shape when we want to be there.

The full moon party in March (when we are planning to be there) is on the 15th.  So we are aiming to arrive around then and spend two weeks exploring the Islands.

Looking at all of the research I have been doing, I think we are looking at an itenary like this:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zNZGpqhyqhd4.kBvjCUOtoKTY

Bangkok
  • Climb Wat Arun
  • See the Grand Palace
  • Floating Market
Chang Mai
  • Erawan Falls
  • Cooking Classes
  • Jungle Trek
  • Elephant Trek (I am debating this, it's something that I would like to do but I feel kind of cruel doing it?!)
  • White water/bamboo rafting
 Koh Tao
  • Diving (second most popular place to dive, first being the Barrier Reef)
Koh Pha Ngan
  • Full Moon Party at Hat Rin
Krabi
  • Beaches, there is a great article here of all the things you can see here.
  • Railay Beach, Ton Sai Beach
Koh Phi Phi
  • Maya Bay
  • See where the beach was filmed
Phuket
  • Teeth Whitened
  • Stay in Rawai
  • Watch the sun set from Promthep Cape
  • Phang Nga Bay (canoe)
  • Old Phuket town
  • Similon Islands
Koh Samui
  • Big Buddah
  • Grandmother/father rock
  • Elephant Trek
  • Kayak Tour
  • Chinese Lantern
  • Dinner on the beach
  • Na Muang waterfall
Ang Thong National Marine Park
  • Boat tour of the Islands
In one of these places, I really want to do some Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP), which hopefully I will have mastered the art of in Australia this Christmas.


Don't forget to follow me here too..


No comments:

Post a Comment